Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Target Field

The snow might not be all gone but us Turfheads here at Minikahda don't care, today we are headed to Target Field to get a tour of the facilities from Head Groundskeeper, Larry Divito. When I spoke with Larry on the phone he said, "sorry I won't be able to get you access to the clubhouse." Clubhouse? We don't care about the clubhouse, we are Turfheads for gosh sakes, we want to see the behinds the scenes actions. We want to see what Larry and his team are doing to prepare for the season, we want to see some equipment and yes hopefully walk around in the dugout. I am so excited to be taking my staff on this little adventure today and I know they are as well.

This will be one of those personal tours that not many people get will ever get the opportunity to take and I am truely thankful that Larry has agreed to take time out of his day to show us around. "We're gonna win Twins we're gonna score..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Course Condition Report

The month of June has proved to be an extremely wet month for us.  Until today we have held our own quite well.  We are blessed with a cou...